Tuesday 22 June 2010

Abandoned blog....but good news!

Well, it's a long time since I've been on here!
But the truth is, I have just been so busy it's unreal!
We have at last got our bungalow! YIPPEEEEEee!
We will be moving in just a couple of short weeks, and we are all so excited.
This means that at last my eldest daughter will be able to access her own bedroom and the bathroom as all the rooms are on one floor.
No more sitting at the bottom of the stairs waiting for one of us to walk her up them.
Fabulous!
I know this probably seems like something small, but to her (and us as a family) it's a giant leap forward, and being 14years, it will be nice for her to be able to go to the bathroom or her bedroom without asking!!
Anyway, that's what I've been up to ..packing, packing and more packing! (oh, and cleaning -lots of cleaning!)
So I'd just like to say to all you lovely bloggy people (whose blogs I am very much missing!!) I won't be around again 'till the end of July time!
Have a gorgeous month and enjoy the sunshine.
Take care. x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you!! I am so very happy for you, and I'll look forward to seeing you back online come the end of July. Until then, I'll be wishing you a smooth and enjoyable move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats wonderful news! Happy times ahead ! Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck - it's so exciting for you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your move went well.

    I need you to email me with your new address, because many, many moons ago you left a comment on my Blog volunteering to take part in a PIF and your name came out of the hat. Send me your address and I will send you your little parcel.
    Thanks.

    suehall695@yahoo.co.uk

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete