Monday 17 May 2010

Well, do you know....

I've been really busy since my last post. I named my blog and my 'shop' BizzyDays' 'cos I'm always so busy, but I didn't realise that I would be much too busy to blog anything, or to list anything in my shop!
***
First picture below is of the 'obligatory' free Cath Kidston bag that came with style magazine this month. I love this floral print -I loved the other option too, but I had to choose! LOL

The next picture is a cutie! It's my birthday today, but we celebrated it yesterday as the children were at school today.
Last week, I made some 'boy-bunting' for my son's birthday which is at the end of May, (I'll put a picture on here on his birthday) My youngest daughter watched me make it, and kept asking for all the odd bits of fabric that were left. Off she popped to her room, and here is the result!
(She's kept this hidden since she made it!)
She's crocheted a ribbon chain, and made me my own 39th Birthday Bunting!
Sorry the pictures aren't too hot! She's tied the 'flags' on to the ribbon chain with mohair yarn.
It was a lovely surprise to open my eyes to it yesterday!


***
This is where we went yesterday, to a little town called Shaftesbury.
It's the place where the 'Hovis' bread advert was filmed. Do you remember that ad?
It's the one where the bread delivery boy is pushing the old fashioned delivery bike up the hill.
Well, this is the hill.
Pictures not too sunny 'cos it was raining there.



There's a beautiful view there normally, but even though it was raining the view wasn't too bad.

This Wisteria was in the carpark on a wall entwined with the clematis 'Montana'. It looked so pretty growing together, I had to take photos :)

***
Unfortunately, I still haven't had time to list in my DaWanda shop yet, but hopefully I'm going over there when I've finished this post to list some items!!
I'd like to thank you all for your comments and emails. It appears I'm not alone with my nasty migraines, which although it doesn't stop the pain, it does make me feel a bit better to know other people also suffer as much with them as I do! (I mean this in the nicest way possible !:0))
And I'd especially like to thank Jennie for not only all her hints and tips on getting my blog going, but also being a fellow migraine sufferer ! ;0)
Have a good week everyone, and lets hope we get some sun!
***


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday--LOVE the bunting. I really do--so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Donna! I am a little jealous that you are only 39... I'll be 42 in a couple of weeks O_O. Your photos are wonderful- I love the bunting, and the village is too quaint. The wisteria and clematis together is really something- what a treat. I would have chosen the same bag, by the way. I hope that things become a bit less busy for you soon... any word on the house that you found?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Love that bunting! Yes, I do remember that advert, it looks such a gorgeous place! Have a lovely week! suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete