Monday 30 August 2010

Busy, busy, bizzy...

Goodness me, doesn't time fly...

I've been very busy round the house.

Still unpacking boxes, and making new curtains for the kitchen window.

I've got both the girls bedroom curtains to do next, then we've got to get some new ones for my son. I haven't even been taking any pictures of sewing/crocheting projects, as I've just been trying to get it done. And at the end of a long day it's much nicer to look at everyones elses blog :0)


~*~

Some lovely people have been leaving kind messages on here. Some of these people I used to avidly read their blogs, and leave comments. The trouble is, I haven't been to their blogs for a while -I hope you know who you are- because this new computer that we got when we moved simply will not let me read them!! I get onto their blog, then straight away my computer states something like "internet explorer is closing" ! It is so frustrating!

Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon, so can get back to the lovely blogs that I am missing out on!


~*~

Just a few cute photos below of the lovely animals we saw at Marwell Zoo in August (hence the August date at the top of this post).


These Lemurs below were so gorgeous and funny. The day we went it kept pouring with rain, then being really hot and sunny in between (you know one of those typical summer days we had when we were kids...remember them?) .

Everytime the sun come out, these Lemurs would just spread themselves out and sunbathe :0)







This flower was in the tropical house. It was such a huge lily! But they didn't seem to have any fragrance which I thought was strange. Even if the fragrance had been horrible, I still thought it would be there!?






I love rhinos!




You could walk amongst these wollabys and they just laid there!




These meerkats were cute!

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone, and hopefully I'll be more organised next week with some photos of what I've been up to!

Take care,

Donna x
P.S. Date of this post is actually 10/09/2010













1 comment:

  1. I do love the lemurs and meerkats! I'd love to see photos of the curtains that you make :)

    I'm so glad that my blog is one that your computer lets you get to- I do love your visits!

    Have a fantastic weekend~
    xo J

    ReplyDelete