Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow at last......

Yes, Yes, Yes....! :0)

Proper snow at last people:0)
Ooooo, I was so excited when it started to snow good and proper. We got about 4 or 5 inches here. I know this is'nt really much as snow goes, but it was tons for us :0)
Schools were all shut, so everyone had a fab day today. Including me as I pelted Mr BD with snowballs when he was unawares ;0)

I took gazillions of pictures. I'll just post a couple below, cos' you're probably all snow pictured out by now!

These first ones I took about 5.30 am this morning till about 8.30am...See, I had to hurry out there in case it all melted....lol

Above is the front garden, and below is looking down my road..
It's  not me that's ruined the snow on the path with those footsteps either :)

Here's the back garden..


Now Blogger won't let me load up any more photos, it's obviously snowed under with them.....lol (sorry, just had to say it)  so I'll have to pop back tomorrow and show you what I've been up to today.

You can see part of what I've been doing by looking at the top of the blog and seeing the Christmas bunting :0)
I loaded that one up earlier....

But the rest will now have to wait till tomorrow.

Speak to you then lovely people.
Take care, and don't forget to wrap up warm in this weather.

Love Donna x


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you got your snow, Donna. Enjoy your winter wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous snow pictures.

    ReplyDelete