Sunday 28 November 2010

O.K. Are you ready for this?.....

Here are the pictures of ALL the snow that we got on Friday night...

Here is the first one...
Our snow capped evergreen... lol
Have you got a magnifying glass, 'cos here's a close up....


 Here's our back garden...


And here's our front  garden....

Now, when you've picked yourself up off the floor from laughing....

I have to say that when I wrote my last blog post, it was snowing quite alot for us here on the coast. I was most horribly surprised when I got up early Saturday morning to see just this measly offering! LOL

Still, we do live in the uk!

Anyway, I'm off now to do some posting onto feeBay, (extra Christmas money hopefully), and my first postings on Etsy....that's if I don't run out of time or courage by the time I get round to doing it.

Speak soon,
Take care,
Donna x


7 comments:

  1. What a good laugh...I was actually trying to figure out what was going on in the first photo until I kept reading. By the way you have a very nice front and back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just found your blog via Mean Queen. At least you have a bit of snow, we're still without her in Brighton. My son lived near the New Forest for a while it is beautiful in that area.
    I also love crafts and am always trying new things although crochet, patchwork and embroidery are my main loves.
    Pop by and take a look
    www.craft-cats-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna , thanks for your comment over at my blog. That was a small snowfall :0)
    I'm jelous of where you live though, I would love to live nearer the sea .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across from Bunny Mummy's to check out your snow but don't worry there's still more to come.
    When you do get some make a snowman - I've put mine on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It still looks beautiful on your tree. Why isn't the whole of your lawn covered in snow? Looks a bit like a white swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, I see what you mean about your snow, it's a bit pathetic isn't it. I've just been a walk with the dog, it's a bit erie out there, everything covered in a foot of snow, and no one about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments.
    I didn't know you could print photos off as craft papers!

    ReplyDelete